Reciva Portal wird eingestellt

Werbe- und Austauschplattform für Radiobegeisterte - Tipps zum Reinhören!
Frankfurt

Re: Reciva Portal wird eingestellt

Beitrag von Frankfurt »

Welches Portal nutzen eigentlich die Noxon iradio 300 ?
Silvester Abend lief es noch schön. Neujahrsmorgen war keine Verbindung mehr möglich :heul:
Wollte es jetzt ersetzen und siehe da: an Tag 4 läuft es wieder :dx:
JavaJim

Re: Reciva Portal wird eingestellt -->Teillösung für Dummies (DNT IP-dio)

Beitrag von JavaJim »

Habe den thread überflogen und folgenden work-around, den ich soeben gefunden und ausprobiert habe, nicht beschrieben gesehen:
Bevor ihr eure Kisten wegschmeisst, lest die Kommentare zu dem zuvor bereits verlinkten Blog-Eintrag:

https://swling.com/blog/2021/03/how-to- ... l-30-2021/

Ronald Giuntini
October 28, 2021 at 9:39 am
I use my old CCrane Internet Radio every day. Here is how:
Turn on the radio.
Let it connect to your wifi as it always has.
When you see the message “Finding Gateway”, immediately press the “Back” button.
Then, immediately select one of the three preset buttons.
That preset loads and plays.
Thereafter, you may use your remote control to normally access any of the 100 stored preset stations.
If they are no longer available, (rare), they are either using another URL address (again, rare), or they do not exist any longer.
You cannot add preset stations, but you certainly can play the ones that still exist.
Harold
October 6, 2021 at 8:53 pm
I run a college fitness center and we have a Grace GDI – IRDT 200 receiver. I was blissfully unaware until late September that there was a problem until I got a “Network error Reciva gateway not responding” Reading through the treads I found that those stations already programmed into the Grace receiver will work. I found that hitting the back arrow on the control let me back out of the network error message. Then I selected one of the saved stations. This will only work for the 10 already saved stations which probably won’t satisfy a discerning listener, but for our purposes, that’s more than enough.
Besitze ein uralt dnt IP-dio von 2006, und was soll ich sagen, es funktoniert für einige der presets, z.B. BBC Radio 4, nicht für BR B5 (umbenannt in BR24). Probiert es aus. Sobald das Display von "Connecting" zu "Buffering" springt, freut euch.
Antworten