NXP TEF6686 auf Arduino

Das Radioforum. Hier dreht sich alles um die technischen Seiten des Radio- und TV-Empfangs.
Habakukk

Re: NXP TEF6686 auf Arduino

Beitrag von Habakukk »

ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Do 24. Nov 2022, 14:20 The Chinese made a new version of the receiver that does not contain the third, middle button!What options are lost (only SQ. ?) in this case
Up to now I didn't find any other purpose of this middle knob.
ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Do 24. Nov 2022, 14:20 and I urgently need information on whether the sound on the jack is mono or stereo on your receiver with one speaker.
Headphone is in stereo on my unit with the three knobs on the side.
ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Do 24. Nov 2022, 18:05 Thanks to these recordings,it can be seen that version 1.18 has a weakened AGC function, which is manifested by muffled noise and a sudden jump in the deviation of the radio station even when the signal level is corrected with the offset option,which is unacceptable !
Not sure if this is really the firmware version? You can see in the 1.15 video, that "iMS" and "EQ" are greyed out (not active), but in the 1.18 video they are white (active). This could make the difference.
You can enable/disable iMS/EQ by pressing the tuning knob down for 1-2s. On weak signals I think the sound gets a little bit more "muffled", but also some distortion disappears. I have a place close to some LED lamp which creates some noise in FM band and I can filter it out by activating these two filters.

Thank you for the hint with the "level offset" setting. Did not try this before, but it seems that weaker signals are getting louder then, while strong signals remain at the same loudness levels. So with a higher "level offset" it is a little bit easier for me to identify weak signals, because they have almost the same loudness level. I also didn't see that the unit gets overloaded then on the telescope antenna.
---
QTH: Nähe Chiemsee (Lkr. Rosenheim)
Ruhrwelle

Beitrag von Ruhrwelle »

It's not only that "My First Sony-TEF6686-Radio" producing that muffled sound on weak signals, my Sony XDR-S3HD acts comparable to that. Seems to be a "feature" of the chipset.
Yoshi

Beitrag von Yoshi »

DX-Matze hat geschrieben: Do 24. Nov 2022, 21:28 @DXPG:
Interessantes Teil, nach deinem Video ist auch bei mir der "Haben-Will" Faktor hoch. Kann man bei deinem Seller aus deinem Link auch per Paypal zahlen? Leider sieht man das ohne Aliexpress-Account nicht.
Ja geht und aktuell bekommt man das Ding für ~133 € inkl. Versand wenn man beim Checkout noch den Copon Code BFS13 nutzt.
Empfänger: Sony XDR-F1HD und Sony XDR-S10HDiP an 7-Elemente-UKW-Antenne | Audi MMI 3G mit UKW/DAB | Microspot RA-318 | Lextronix E5 (2x80 kHz)
Entfernung zum Brotjacklriegel 14 km | Spritschleuder braucht Bild
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

Habakukk hat geschrieben: Fr 25. Nov 2022, 11:46 Headphone is in stereo on my unit with the three knobs on the side.
Thank you !

Other experiences: https://www.radioscanner.ru/forum/topic52076-2.html
Zuletzt geändert von ArthurSRB am Fr 25. Nov 2022, 16:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bild
RZCH

Beitrag von RZCH »

Das Gerät ist echt interessant, aber ich scheue mich davor, so viel Geld bei einem Chinahändler auszugeben.
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

Bild
Bild

Has anyone tried to insert the version of the firmware by Sjef Verhoeven?
Bild
carkiller08

Beitrag von carkiller08 »

You probably will lose the voltage display of the battery if you use the original FW by Sjef.
The original v1.15 has no voltage display.

Original v1.15:
IMG_6442a.JPG
(I modified for extra TUNE UP and TUNE DOWN button and marked it as v1.15b here)

Chinese "v1.15" and v1.18:
https://youtu.be/ywEjKhUr4xk
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

Jumpers:
There are two jumpers on the PCB:
JP1: Open for flashing software, closed for using XDR-GTK

https://www.pe5pvb.nl/tef-dsp-fm-tuner-v2/

Bild
Bild

In order for the software XDR-GTK to work on the Chinese version, it is necessary to add a small switch that would send a voltage of 3.3V to pin EN 9 !?
Bild
Radio Fan

Beitrag von Radio Fan »

DX-Project-Graz hat geschrieben: Fr 25. Nov 2022, 11:23
DX-Matze hat geschrieben: Do 24. Nov 2022, 21:28 @DXPG:
Interessantes Teil, nach deinem Video ist auch bei mir der "Haben-Will" Faktor hoch. Kann man bei deinem Seller aus deinem Link auch per Paypal zahlen? Leider sieht man das ohne Aliexpress-Account nicht.
Ja, geht auch mit PayPal, nicht in allen Ländern aber DE sollte auch dabei sein. Kannst ja unverbindlich einen Account anlegen um es zu verifizieren.
Ich habe bei zwei Shops versucht mit PayPal zu bezahlen, es funktionierte nicht !
Laut Auskunft von PayPal wurde der Vorgang nicht abgeschlossen… :gruebel:

QTH: Rostock Mitte
RX:Technisat DIGITRADIO 143, Grundig Satellit 700, Peaq PDR050
TEF 6686, Panasonic RF-D10, Technisat DigiPal DAB+, Sangean DPR76
Mobil: Honda Civic-Werkslösung optimiert mit ATBB-Flex Dachantenne
DXHR

Beitrag von DXHR »

ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Sa 26. Nov 2022, 12:02
Jumpers:
There are two jumpers on the PCB:
JP1: Open for flashing software, closed for using XDR-GTK

https://www.pe5pvb.nl/tef-dsp-fm-tuner-v2/

Bild
Bild

In order for the software XDR-GTK to work on the Chinese version, it is necessary to add a small switch that would send a voltage of 3.3V to pin EN 9 !?
Would be nice to see, if flashing the v2 is possible on the Chinese models.
Standort: Wien, Österreich
Empfänger: Airspy HF+ Discovery, TEF6686 Portable, Dual MCR 200
ullibg

Beitrag von ullibg »

@DXHR
Das wird nicht klappen.
Denn für V2 ist ein Touch Screen vorgesehen.

Edit: Wie Sjef Verhoeven, oben weiter, im zitierten Chat von Arthur schon schrieb,
ist wohl Thiago Lima aus Brasilien der einzige der ein tragbares Gerät in der V2-Version baut.

Hier mal ein Link zu einem Video von Ihm, in dem ein sein gebautes Radio mit dem Chinaradio vergleicht.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLt_1lj4wDA
Standort: 10E14 / 51N49, 360m ü. N.N., LdKr. Osterode/Harz
UKW-FM PORTABEL: Verschiedene TEF6686 Tuner , 9-ELE. Eigenbau nach P.Körner, 9.2 nach Körner von Antennenland
DAB+ : Roberts expression mit Teleskopantenne
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

It's funny what the Chinese did with AGC, now their LNA works the best in the world... :D

CHINA FM LNA (8€): https://youtu.be/sMMvqdkXIXk

GERMANY FM LNA (>100€): https://youtu.be/gyMNzr_3BCY
ullibg hat geschrieben: Sa 26. Nov 2022, 19:56 @DXHR
Das wird nicht klappen.
Denn für V2 ist ein Touch Screen vorgesehen.

Edit: Wie Sjef Verhoeven, oben weiter, im zitierten Chat von Arthur schon schrieb,
ist wohl Thiago Lima aus Brasilien der einzige der ein tragbares Gerät in der V2-Version baut.

Hier mal ein Link zu einem Video von Ihm, in dem ein sein gebautes Radio mit dem Chinaradio vergleicht.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLt_1lj4wDA
That Brazilian is a very well-oiled character,and you will never see antenna
filmed in his YT video...

Mission impossible : https://youtu.be/BhOwx0L9f4c
Bild
DXHR

Beitrag von DXHR »

ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Sa 26. Nov 2022, 20:28 That Brazilian is a very well-oiled character,and you will never see antenna
filmed in his YT video...
Do you mean that the reception on the Brazilian model is faked?
Standort: Wien, Österreich
Empfänger: Airspy HF+ Discovery, TEF6686 Portable, Dual MCR 200
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

DXHR hat geschrieben: Do you mean that the reception on the Brazilian model is faked?
I asked him a few questions and based on the answers,as well as my experience and knowledge,this is my opinion,if someone refutes me I will be pleasantly surprised.
Zuletzt geändert von ArthurSRB am So 27. Nov 2022, 23:27, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Bild
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

Sjef Verhoeven >>>> kudos and many thanks for this phenomenal free software,
and sellers will always do their best to sell their wares.
Bild
Antworten