NXP TEF6686 auf Arduino

Das Radioforum. Hier dreht sich alles um die technischen Seiten des Radio- und TV-Empfangs.
_Yoshi_

Re: NXP TEF6686 auf Arduino

Beitrag von _Yoshi_ »

Ja das Problem mit dem schlechten Empfang hatte ich auch bei ein Modell.
Mit dem Durchgangsprüfer hab ich festgestellt, dass oben bei den Antennen eine Unterbrechung war.
Auch der Balun unten im Stecker hat hin und wieder gebrochene Lötstellen.

Manche sind von Werk aus sehr schlecht verlötet.
Aber in der regel funktionieren die recht brauchbar und haben eine gute Richtwirkung.
RX QTH: Leer Ostfriesland - JO33RF
Degen DE-1103, Microspot RA-319
SDR AirSpy One mit SDR#
TEF6686 Radio
My Snip †01.09.2018 11.21Uhr
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

NoobishSVK hat geschrieben: So 5. Mär 2023, 19:23 Hello, since you mentioned multiple times that you have a top expert programmer, first of all, I'd expect the software to be written from scratch.
Instead I see that you are using my fork of software, which is open-source, however it's licensed under the GNU-GPL v3.0 license - I am sure you have read the license terms and conditions and will publish the source code of your firmware as well. If not, you will be violating the license conditions. I wish the best in making your fork of the software and I'm excited to see the project's source code! :)
GPL requires to release the modified source code only if you release the modified program. If you've modified a program's source code for personal use, there's no need to release its source code. BTW, to be clear, significant portion of the Sjef's code was used but also heavily modified, on the other hand, if it makes you feel better, from your code almost all the things were already changed but since you made it clear that you are not happy about it, the reminder will be replaced too. Anyhow, we were originally planning to release our work for general use, but after your statements, it seems better only to have fun with it between friends and family, and leave to you all the glory of developing new functions for this platform.
Bild
NoobishSVK

Beitrag von NoobishSVK »

ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Mo 6. Mär 2023, 10:20
NoobishSVK hat geschrieben: So 5. Mär 2023, 19:23 Hello, since you mentioned multiple times that you have a top expert programmer, first of all, I'd expect the software to be written from scratch.
Instead I see that you are using my fork of software, which is open-source, however it's licensed under the GNU-GPL v3.0 license - I am sure you have read the license terms and conditions and will publish the source code of your firmware as well. If not, you will be violating the license conditions. I wish the best in making your fork of the software and I'm excited to see the project's source code! :)
GPL requires to release the modified source code only if you release the modified program. If you've modified a program's source code for personal use, there's no need to release its source code. BTW, to be clear, significant portion of the Sjef's code was used but also heavily modified, on the other hand, if it makes you feel better, from your code almost all the things were already changed but since you made it clear that you are not happy about it, the reminder will be replaced too. Anyhow, we were originally planning to release our work for general use, but after your statements, it seems better only to have fun with it between friends and family, and leave to you all the glory of developing new functions for this platform.
I think there might be a misunderstanding.
Since you plan/planned to release it publicly, you have to provide the source code as well as you used my fork of the code as your base - that's the license.
If you provide the source code publicly as well, I have zero problems with that and I will fully support your effort as having one firmware with all the functions users could possibly want is better than having multiple forks of firmwares with some functions missing - however my fork (and the original software, however unlicensed) are open source. I would not trust installing something on my ESP32 board that is not open source.

As stated before, if you release the source as well, I will fully support all the effort you made with this firmware and potentially contribute with code - however until now, all we saw was just a rewritten bootup logo and a changed string of the modder's nickname.

Have a great day! :)
andimik

Beitrag von andimik »

Pull requests are welcome...
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

Feel free to continue the development yourself and andimik supports you,our decision to withdraw is final.
Bild
ullibg

Beitrag von ullibg »

@ NoobishSVK
NoobishSVK hat geschrieben: So 5. Mär 2023, 19:23
Hello, since you mentioned multiple times that you have a top expert programmer, first of all, I'd expect the software to be written from scratch.
First of all, I don't own a Chinaradio.
What did you do when you saw that the Chinese were selling their radios with your FW 1.20 and 1.21? On top of that, the Chinese have also changed your FW by adding the station memory again or changing it for the touchscreen version!
Cha

Beitrag von Cha »

DXHR hat geschrieben: So 5. Mär 2023, 21:56
_Yoshi_ hat geschrieben: So 5. Mär 2023, 21:48 Der Grund, warum die vielfach abbricht ist, dass die kein Drehgelenk hat.

Das ist auch einer der Gründe, dass ich die gleich bei Seite gelegt habe und stattdessen einen Teleskopdipol verwende.
Gibt es irgendwo gute Teleskopdipole zu kaufen?
Ich hab seit Anfang des Jahres folgendes Teleskop-Dipol im stationären Gebrauch:

https://www.amazon.de/Axing-TZA-6-00-Te ... rimary_new

Liefert bei mir echt gute Ergebnisse am SDR-Stick.

Blöd ist nur, dass das Einstellen der Antenne bzw. des Winkels sehr schwergängig ist. Ich hab daher einmalig die Antenne V-förmig ausgerichtet und schiebe nur die Elemente ein, wenn ich sie aufräumen möchte.
NoobishSVK

Beitrag von NoobishSVK »

ullibg hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2023, 11:19 @ NoobishSVK
NoobishSVK hat geschrieben: So 5. Mär 2023, 19:23
Hello, since you mentioned multiple times that you have a top expert programmer, first of all, I'd expect the software to be written from scratch.
First of all, I don't own a Chinaradio.
What did you do when you saw that the Chinese were selling their radios with your FW 1.20 and 1.21? On top of that, the Chinese have also changed your FW by adding the station memory again or changing it for the touchscreen version!
Hello, thank you for your message. They didn't use my fork of the firmware, but the original PE5PVB firmware. They have flashed raw v1.21 to their devices, but without any changes and the credits were also preserved, so people had access to the source code.
+ the Chinese firmware came out before mine, and yes, it makes both me and PE5PVB sad and disappointed that the Chinese firmware is not open source either.
Austria MV

Beitrag von Austria MV »

Habe solche ehemals TV Portable Antennen auch in gebrauch.

Abgerissene oder gebrochene Anschlussdrähte habe ich auch erfolgreich neu angelötet.
Je nach Ausrichtung total unterschiedliche Empfänge am Dachboden unter dem Giebel.
Wien Niederösterreich Steiermark bis Tirol Tschechien Bayern sind neben den kolalen Oberösterreichischen Stationen möglich.
Für fehlerfreies RDS bräuchte ich für weiter entfernte Stationen wieder eine freie Yagi Antenne...

Erstaunlich ein vergleich zwischen Dabman I200 und Tef Selbstbau Radio wieviele schmale Stationen bei anderen Radios untergehen die beim Tef Radio gut durchkommen.

Bei den vielen angebotenen Antennen vermisse ich informationen über Anpassungen und es gibt kaum brauchbare Tests...

_Yoshi_ hat geschrieben: Mo 6. Mär 2023, 05:29 Ja das Problem mit dem schlechten Empfang hatte ich auch bei ein Modell.
Mit dem Durchgangsprüfer hab ich festgestellt, dass oben bei den Antennen eine Unterbrechung war.
Auch der Balun unten im Stecker hat hin und wieder gebrochene Lötstellen.

Manche sind von Werk aus sehr schlecht verlötet.
Aber in der regel funktionieren die recht brauchbar und haben eine gute Richtwirkung.
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

There are differences in the quality of reception, the dimensions of the case, as well as the sound quality of the silver version, depending on which seller you buy from.

This one has excellent reception, but the speaker is smaller and the sound is muffled.

Bild
Bild
DXer

Beitrag von DXer »

Kurze Zwischenfrage: Ich bin auf das ZYWUOY ATS-100 SI4732/SI4735 aufmerksam gemacht worden: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0BHY9BWRR

Den Fotos nach zu urteilen, scheint dort dieselbe Technik wie im TEF6686 verbaut zu sein, nur das Gehäuse ist ein anderes.
Hat jemand jemand von euch das obige Gerät bereits getestet?
Austria MV

Beitrag von Austria MV »

Vermutlich kein Tef Chip drinnen eher SI4732/SI4735.
Tef Chip kann glaube ich kein SSB (LSB & USB) .

ZYWUOY ATS-100 SI4732/SI4735 Fullband-Radioempfänger, ATS-100 SI4732/SI4735 Full Band Radio Receiver FM LW (MW & SW) SSB (LSB & USB)
Harald Z

Beitrag von Harald Z »

ArthurSRB hat geschrieben: Di 7. Mär 2023, 20:13 This one has excellent reception.....
Bild
A 28 x 18 mm shielding box can be seen in the picture (above the input module behind the antenna input). This is missing in the model I have.
Could it be that this shielding box reduces intrinsic interference in the AM range?
ArthurSRB

Beitrag von ArthurSRB »

The quality of reception depends on the TEF version,armor can only fix things,although on FM the same effect of the appearance of phantom frequencies occurs, but in different places.
I am not interested in AM and everything I say is related to FM.
Bild
Austria MV

Beitrag von Austria MV »

Ist bei den beiden Chip varianten ein unterschied ? Falls Ja welcher?
Hinweis gesehen bei einem Tef Radio angebot.

Note:
- Items with 8605/8602 chip will be delivered at random. Thank you for your understanding!
Antworten